Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Patricia's Biography 8D team Echo

I am  a friend of Bidari, an undercover agent. I work for the president hand in hand with my friend Bidari to accomplish a special mission, which is to assassinate the Vice president during his trip to Singapore. We get loads and tons of money if we can accomplish this mission. I am a high tech scientist and machinery which will provide Bidari with the newest and most amazing technologies that will assassinate the vice President in a single attack. I get many orders from millionaires around the world to invent new machines that will help them succeed in their mission (kill opponents and enemies). I also discover many harmful poison which can make people feel tremendous and torturous pain. I can invent any weapon and any kind. I am very rich since every mission, i get paid at least $3.000.000 and never failed to accomplish any kind of mission, starting from killing the Vice President to actually cutting and mutilating important people.

however, besides being a high-tech  scientist, I am an adventurous person

No comments:

Post a Comment