I am an undercover agent who works for the President, and was assigned to assassinate the Vice President of the country during his trip to Singapore. I get loads of money from the President and am richer than the President. In my spare time, I go over to my friend Patricia's, who is a scientist, lab to collect all the supplies and weapons for the assassinations that I am assigned to do, such as poison that can't be detected when they are testing the corpse, and a gun that doesn't make any sound so that no one will suspect a thing. She and I discovered a way to kill people silently, but really torturously, which is perfect for the assassination of the Vice President. Every single time we complete mission, we get a total of three million dollars. Our most difficult mission was to mutilate important people that are pompous and ignorant.
No comments:
Post a Comment